Have a new riding or a beginner interested in lessons?
**Our lesson program schedule is full and we cannot take anymore students at this time.
Our day camps always have room and is a great place to start!
We always encourage camps before enrolling in our lesson program.
Why? Because it gives the rider a full day to get acclimated with our farm, our horses/ponies and our riding style.
It's excellent hands on experience for a potential rider, and also gives us time to gauge their experience to see where they would best be suited in our program.
** Check out our camp page! We generally run riding sessions when school is out.
Lesson availability for intermediate & advanced riders in a group lesson only. Ship-ins welcome!
**please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability**
- We offer introductory lessons for the very young-ages 4-5yrs.
- Beginner lessons ages 5 and up, including adults.
- Private lesson: 30 min.=$35 45 min.= $50. 1 hour=$70
- Semi-private-2 riders-45 min=$45 1 hour=$60
- Group 3+ riders-hour= $35